Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 2, 2012

How awesome!!!

Good morning!! I have been awake since 2:45 (thanks to my baby girl, Jaz, barking needing to go potty). I wake up ea allch and every morning in prayer. I always begin with prayers for my kids and family. I know so many people, friends & family), who are suffering with an illness, money stretched so tight that they don't know how to get by until their next paycheck, depressed and in pain. I have my good days & bad days just like everyone else, BUT when GOD reveals something to you it gives you such a peace. He has really been working in my life. I have been praying for him to tell me why I have been given all these health issues & what is his purpose for me. Well, when he tells you HE TELLS YOU!! I have had so many messages from people either newly diagnosed with Fibromyalgia or have been suffering and need advice and just someone to talk to. I know this is what I'm supposed to be doing, reaching out in anyway I can to each and every person I can. At one time before my symptoms worsened (which I'm a firm believer through lots of research), that Fibromyalgia does progress), I wanted to go to school to be a counselor. I wasn't sure what type of counselor, just knew it's what I wanted to do. If I can share everything I have been through and it help even just one person, it gives me such a sense of understanding why I have experienced it all.
I really feel there needs to be more awareness of Fibromyalgia & I'm working on researching and reaching out to those who might be interested in a Support Group in my community. If I have to start it in my Parent's Home (where my boys & I live), then I will do it!

Much love & peace to you all....

Kristi

2 comments:

  1. Kristi this is a wonderful idea. I would love to be part of a support group since newly diagnosed with FM. Have a great day. Love, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cheryl! I would love for you to be a part of the group!

    ReplyDelete