Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 3, 2012

HOPE....

Good morning friends!!! I found this quote this morning & had to share. "HOPE" is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words & never stops at all.....Emily Dickinson. Hope is something I hold onto every single day of my life. So much so, that I have a tat of the word tattooed on my foot above my purple ribbon for Fibromyalgia awareness. I am so excited about the Fibromyalgia Support Group I am working on. It's all coming together & have already had a few that have told me it's a great idea & they would love to be a part of it!! Anyway, I am constantly working on Fibromyalgia Awareness & being an ear to those that need me to vent or just discuss our daily aches and pains. My next few posts are gonna be about something I am not able to do as much as I would like to or used to, but I LOVE TO CRAFT!! I'm very thrifty (a single Mom)and going to share some of things I find & create! :-) I hope you all have a very beautiful & very blessed day!! Much Love, Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment