Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 30, 2012

Just little ol' me!!

Hi there! My name is Kristi Luman Lora. This is just a shortened version of my life growing up. I was born in Dallas & raised in Mesquite, Texas. My parents raised my brother and I in the best Christian environment. We had such a happy home life & always ate dinner together every night & took more Family Vacations than you could imagine! I grew up with all the same friends & continued those friendships until High School. When I was a sophmore, I started hanging out with the wrong crowd & went down a very self destructive path. Boy, was I rebellious!! I will get into all that another time.
I have 2 beautiful & handsome sons of my own Taylor, 15 and Devin, 5 and they are my whole world!!! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are starting up!<3 Love you my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love!! I'm full of all kinds of information ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those crazy teen years often lead people down the wrong path, but fortunately, most of them wise up at some point, LOL!!! Great to see ya here! ♥ :D

    ReplyDelete